Pat Healy has been hard at working planning and drawing up some new MapRunF virtual orienteering courses around the Naas urban area, covering many areas of local interest. The courses are short, easy to navigate and can be started at any point along the course, as they follow a loop. Plenty to keep you entertained over the holidays!
- Naas Heritage Canal Harbour Trail (1km)
- Naas Heritage Sports Centre Caragh Road (3km)
- Naas Heritage DeBurg Pink Trail (2.8km)
- Naas Heritage Lakelands Red Trail (1.8km)
- Naas Heritage Tholsell Green Trail (2km)
If you're new to MapRunF, you find all the details on our DIY Orienteering Page. Don't forget, there's also several existing courses up already on the Curragh and Donadea, and we're also planning some new longer courses on the Curragh.